what does the simley soccer booster club do?
- The booster club exists solely to support for the Simley High School soccer programs.
- We raise money through booster fees, concession stand purchases and fundraising that goes towards the Simley Soccer program. Funds from the booster club help with a variety of needs including:
- Coach fees
- New uniforms
- Senior night
- Booster shirts for all players
- Pre-season pasta feeds
how can i get involved?
- Attend our monthly booster meetings to stay informed about the season and special events taking place.
- Volunteer to help run point on special projects/activities during the season. We are currently looking for volunteers to help with the following:
- Scheduling Restaurant fundraisers (Chipotle, IG Brewing, etc.)
- Concession stand oversight/management
- Concession stand scheduling
- Coordinating a player outing to an MN United Game
Who can i contact with questions?
- If you have questions about the booster club or how you can help, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Booster Board:
- Juli Ezell, President/Website Administrator
- Jose Villegas, Vice President
- Deanna Somvong, Treasurer
- OPEN BOARD POSITION, Secretary